Senior Fellow, Cato Institute
Washington, District of Columbia
Possible Lecture Topics
- America's Debt Crisis: The Bills Students Will Be Paying Throughout their Lives
- What's a Bankrupt Superpower to Do: A Foreign Policy for a Republic
- Globalization: The Best Way to Help the World's Poor--and Americans
- The Federal Reserve and the Growth of the Administrative State
- Inflating the Crisis: The Fed, Fiat Money and the Future of Economic Freedom
- Economic Freedom and Moral Virtue: Does the Free Market Produce Captive Souls?
Georgetown University, Washington, DC
- Economic Opportunity in a Time of Turmoil
University of the Pacific, Stockton, CA
- What is America's Role in the World: Preemption and the War on Terror?
Cole Memorial Chapel, Wheaton College, Norton, MA
- Should a Free Society Draft its Citizens?
Ohio State University
- Western Economic Thought
ISI Western Civilization Summit Conference, Williamsburg, VA